Today, we live in a culture totally youth-oriented. Aspiration to get younger, healthier and beautiful (or handsome) is growing. Face is the most remarkable feature of a human body. We know someone by face as much as we know by one's name and fame. But with age we loose the youthfulness and face is the striking human future that shows our loss in terms of health and beauty, by developing loose skins, fine lines and bags around the eyes.
To enhance the facial beauty there are many procedures. But cosmetic plastic surgery offers the most striking results. Facial cosmetic procedures are the most requested procedure which involves tightening the underlying muscles and re-draping the facial skin to augment, define or reshape various facial features. It includes many procedures like: cheek implants, Silicone lip augmentation, brow lift, nose reconstruction, eyelid lift, etc.
Facial cosmetic surgery gives you a younger and youthful look, but it cannot stop the aging process. It can set back the clock such a way that the visible signs of aging can not be discernible. As with all surgeries, it also involves some risks and complications. So the surgeon must consider the individual physical reactions, healing abilities and general health condition. The most common complications may include hematoma, infections and anesthesia reactions which can be nullified by proper advice from an expert surgeon, both before and after surgery. Given below is the popular facial cosmetic procedures.
· Facial liposuction: It is a cosmetic procedure used to vacuum fatty deposits from the cheeks, chin, neck or jaw line.
· Chemical peel: It works by burning the face and creating a controlled injury and the result is a smoother less-wrinkled youthful face.
· Hyaloronic acid therapy: It involves injection restylane, esthelis, perlane and hylaform to remove facial flaws.
· Chin implants: It is performed to give a balanced and symmetrical face by implanting silicone implants.
· Cheek implants: It involves elevating cheek bones to make the cheek proportionate with other facial features.
· Silicone lip augmentation: This procedure achieves fuller and plumper lips and involves collagen injection or silicone implants.
· FAMI: It is done to remove very deep wrinkles and lift the sagging face caused by weight loss.
· Forehead lift: It removes furrows from the forehead/brow that give an angry look.
· Eyelid Lift: It removes the bags above the eyes that give a tired look.
· Nose Reshaping Surgery: It corrects deviated septum and trauma in the nose.
· Thread lift: It is a new and sophisticated facial plastic surgery procedure and less invasive procedure that gives a youthful look.