If you really want to impress single women on a first date and make her fall for you, take her on a unique date she will never forget. By being unique and creative, you'll stand out among the other guys she's dated and she will want to be with you again and again.
Just keep taking a single woman you're attracted to on one fun and creative date after another and she's bound to fall for you and want to make mad passionate love to you. Try it. It works! Here's a gold mine of creative dating ideas for taking women on a first date that will make a lasting impression make them crave to be with you:
- Amusement Parks - This really makes for a fun date, especially if you both enjoy thrill-seeking rides such as roller coasters, etc. Also, don't forget to try and win her a teddy bear or other keepsake.
- Dinner at Your Place - One of my favorite things to do is to invite a date over for a candlelight steak dinner and champagne. I do all the cooking and wait on my date hand and foot. I really make my date feel special. So, if you really want to make someone feel special and have a romantic evening, do this for a very special date.
- Dinner Theatre - There's nothing like good entertainment while you're eating. Your date will really be impressed and this is one of my top choices to take a date to.
- Kite Flying - Stop by any toy store and pick up a kite and go on a kite date. Head for your local park, beach, or any wide open space. Kites are not just for kids. It's a fun experience for all ages and it's kind of romantic. So, get your date and go fly a kite.
- Moonlight Strolls - When there's a full moon and clear skies, head for any lake or seashore. It's so romantic to take your shoes off and wade along the shore with the full moon gleaming on the water.
- Romantic Restaurants - If you really want to make a good impression on your date, take her to a cozy and romantic restaurant. It's even better if they have a piano bar or live entertainment or soft music, dim lighting, roaring fireplaces, scenic views while you're eating, etc. So, spice up your love-life or impress a date by going to a romantic restaurant.
- Theatre (Live) - Most larger towns offer live theatre performances that can be just as good as a Broadway play in New York City. Attending live theatre on a date ranks at the top of the list for things to do on a date in my opinion.
- Zoo - A popular and enjoyable way to spend the day on a date.
- Picnics - This is tops on my list for first dates. Just bring a bottle of wine, cheese and crackers, or even better just pick up some fried chicken and potato salad. Don't forget the blanket and radio!
- Cruises - If there are any cruises in your area (riverboat, dinner cruises, yacht cruises, gambling cruises, sunset cruises, or just any kind of cruise) don't pass up this opportunity for one of the best ways to impress single women on a first date.
P.S. If you like to learn about more creative dating ideas to win a woman's heart and make her want to become intimate with you, be sure and order Item #022 - 100 Places to Take a Date.