Guys, I just can't stress to you enough how important it is to a single woman how your shoes look. Why? Because women are obsessed with shoes. Just look in their closets and I'm sure you will find tons of shoes for every occasion.
Shoes are very important to single women. They spend a lot of time shopping for them, talking about them (especially to other women), and spend a lot of time trying to figure out which shoes to wear with each outfit.
Being that women focus a lot on shoes, they will judge you by the shoes you wear and how they look in appearance.
If you wear scuffed, unpolished, or out of date shoes, you're going to make a bad impression and that's the last thing you want to do. Part of the art of attracting women for love, romance, and a potential relationship is making a good impression on them.
Even worse, if you want to really turn single women off, wear dirty sneakers. I even had a friend that used to wear old unsightly golf shoes on dates. Don't do it!
I highly recommend these following guidelines for attracting single women with shoes:
- Please keep your shoes polished and shiny.
- Make sure your shoes match your belt.
- If your shoelaces are frayed or discolored, replace them.
- Replace worn out shoes.
- Replace worn heels.
- Visit your local shoe boutiques and buy several pair of stylish and sexy shoes. Spend the most you can afford for quality name brand shoes. Don't worry about the cost - consider it an investment in scoring with single women.
- Don't buy cheap shoes from Target, K-Mart, Wal-mart, etc. (If your shoes look cheap, this can make an unfavorable impression on women and they may think that since you dress cheap you must be a cheap and miserly person).