Are you shy around single women? Don't feel alone. Shyness around the opposite sex is very common for most men to some degree. It's a very normal reaction, especially when you're trying to approach and meet single women who are total strangers.
My definition of shyness with women is fear of being perceived negatively by the opposite sex. You're scared you're going to be rejected or not liked.
Let's focus on the dark side of shyness and how it can cause you problems in succeeding with single women:
- It can make you feel lonely and depressed.
- It hinders your ability to meet and approach single women that you are attracted to.
- It can interfere with you're ability to enjoy yourself when with the opposite sex (you feel too uptight).
- It makes you too preoccupied and focused on your own reactions, which makes you feel uncomfortable when around women.
- It interferes with your communication skills in expressing your opinions and values.
- It prevents women from seeing the positive aspects of your personality.
- When meeting new single women, you need to think clearly and communicate with her. Shyness interferes with this process.
Now, I want you to assess your own shyness with single women. Is it making you unhappy? Is it interfering with you being able to meet, date, attract, and seduce all the women you desire?
If it is, then you need to resolve here and now to take steps to overcome your shyness. And this is the perfect time to do it at the beginning of a new year. Make it your New Year's resolution to overcome your shyness and stick to it!
On the other hand, if your shyness causes you no problems and you're comfortable with it, then there is no need to change. There's even single women who like shy men and turned off by aggressive men.