- Weaving in and out of traffic.
- Speeding 10-20 miles per hour above the legal speed limit.
- Not paying attention to the road while talking on your cell phone.
- Cussing out or giving the finger to other drivers who get in your way.
- Tail-gating other cars.
- Not keeping your eyes on the road while talking to her.
- When stopping for a red light or stop sign, you apply the brakes at the last minute, jerking your date out of her seat.
- Throwing trash, beer cans, or lite cigarettes out the window while you're driving.
- Driving while drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- Refusing to wear your seat belt.
- Running red lights and stop signs.
- Trying to impress your date by burning rubber.
- Forgeting to clean your car inside and out before picking up your date.
- Taking control of the radio and not letting her listen to her favorite radio station.
- Lighting up a cigarette without asking your date if she minds if you smoke.
- Driving with bald tires, increasing your chances of having an accident in wet driving conditions.
- Forgeting to gas up your car before going on your date and you run out of gas on your date.
- Speeding through school zones.
If you are guilty of some or most of these driving sins while on a date, you're are in big trouble and I will tell you why. When you're on a date, especially on a first date, you are being judged.
Anything that you do that leaves a negative impression will be held against you. And if you're out of control while driving, it can make such a bad impression on her that she will not want another date with you.
So, guys please don't take the attitude of, "I'll drive as I damned well please and if she doesn't like the way I drive it's tuff shit." This attitude can cost you dates and maybe even your life or others. So, please drive safely!