- If you're with two women, ask them how did they get to know each other?
- Where do you like to shop for clothes?
- Where do you like to go on vacation?
- "What's your favorite romantic restaurant...Where is it located?" (Later you can ask her to meet you there for a lunch or dinner for your first date).
- "What kind of man are you attracted to?" (Her answer can give you a clue on how to act around her to get her interested in you).
- Where did you attend school?
- "Have you been to any good concerts lately?' (Also, find out who her favorite groups are so you can ask her out when they come to your area).
- Have you been to any good movies lately?
- I love your hair, where do you have it done?
- I love your lips, they look so soft and kissable.
- "What's your favorite perfume?" (Remember this so you can give it to her as a gift).
- "What are your favorite cars?" (Hopefully it will be your car so you can ask her to go for a ride).
- What are your career goals?
- Would you care to celebrate a special occasion?" She will ask, "What's the occasion?" You reply, "Meeting a special lady like you.
- You have one of the nicest smiles I've ever seen.
I know these are all common and simple questions and comments, but they will keep the conversation flowing and keep her entertained.
After awhile, with practice, you will develop your own script to use on women that works real good to charm, entertain, and get them interested in you.