Good table manners are very important when dating single women. If you want to make a good impression on your date, practice proper dining etiquette. Just the opposite, if you really want to turn your date off, practice bad table manners.
Listed here are some very important tips on proper table manners:
- If your date has some leftover food that you would like to eat, don't reach over with your fork and start eating off her plate. The proper thing to do is to ask your waiter or waitress for an extra plate.
- Don't let your waiter or waitress remove your plate until your date is finished eating.
- Got something hung between your teeth? Whatever you do, don't cover your mouth with one hand and use the other hand to try and dislodge whatever is stuck in your teeth. It's best to dismiss yourself from the table and go to the restroom and take care of your problem.
- If your date is still eating and you've finished eating, don't push your plate out of the way. Wait until your date is finished eating before you push your plate back.
- While you are talking to her, don't wave your eating utensils in the air. You are there to eat, not to conduct an orchestra!
- When your mouth is full, don't talk. Nothing is more gross than watching someone talk with their mouth full of food.
- If you discover that your silverware is dirty, don't use your napkin to try and clean it. Just ask your waiter or waitress for a replacement.
- What do you do if you notice that your date has some food stuck between her teeth? Just tell her quietly. This is the proper thing to do.
- It's very important that you eat quietly. Don't make any unnecessary and embarrassing noises.