Let's talk about trust in a relationship. Mutual trust is very crucial in establishing a successful relationship.
If you get involved with a woman you can't trust, this can cause some serious problems in your relationship.
So, what are some of the warning signs that the woman you're dating may not be trustworthy? Here's a list of the major ones:
- She's always late for dates and offers no apology or explanation. Or even worse, she makes up lousy excuses.
- She's dishonest with you and you catch her telling you lies.
- You keep asking her for her phone number at home and she refuses to give it to you. You would think that after a few dates, any normal woman that was sincerely interested in you wouldn't mind you calling her at home.
- She won't look you straight in the eye when she talks to you.
- Whenever you try to make plans with her to meet your family or get together with your friends, she makes up excuses to avoid meeting them. Also, she never brings up the subject of meeting her family or friends.
- After you've been dating awhile she's hardly ever available. Most of the time you can't get in touch with her and she offers no explanation.
- She constantly gossips about other people. Trust me on this one, if you tell her your deepest secrets, she's going to tell everyone she knows.
- She's a very selfish person.
So, what do you do if you're dating someone with all or most of these warning signs? I don't know about you, but I don't care to date a woman I can't trust. It makes me lose respect for her.
I'm not advising you to dump every woman who is untrustworthy. I'm just offering you some warning signs so you can make good judgements for avoiding relationships with potential problems that will cause you unhappiness.